PADI Digital Underwater Photography Specialty
PADI Digital underwater photography specialty enables you to get the most out of your unique underwater pictures. You will learn how to take full advantage of digital technology to capture perfectly the underwater world.
Ever wonder why your underwater photos are always blue or too bright? Maybe the fish you are capturing ends up lost in a busy looking reef shot?
From point and shoot to digital SLR cameras, the PADI UW Photography course has something for every level of photographer.
You will learn about the cameras and housings available, camera housing care & maintenance, underwater photography techniques and getting the most out of your pictures on a computer.
You will learn:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
- Buoyancy techniques that keep you, your camera and the reefs protected.
It doesn't stop when you are out of the water. Make the most of digital technology by learning how to download and store your images to keep them safe Add a few finishing touches to them ready to show everyone at home your new found skills.
This Specialty is also open to snorkellers and skin divers.
If you have already completed parts of your course in another location you can get your final training and certification here. Please contact us for rates.
Private camera is required.