We are looking for a dynamic person to join our reservations team at Camel Dive Club & Hotel.
Full Time, immediate start.
The position is office-based, and the responsibilities include:
Communication with our guests and agents, via email and over the phone. Identifying guests’ reservation needs which include: room types, special requests, availability, and rates. Answer questions about our services and build bespoke dive and stay packages according to those needs.
You will be processing reservation requests, inputting and accessing data via our reservations systems, and making changes and cancellations where required.
In regular communication with our Dive Centre Management team, Front Office team, Transport Manager and Accounting Team to assist in the flow of reservations and ensure our high standard of the guest experience is maintained.
• Excellent English language skills in both written and spoken words.
• Strong computer skills.
• Experience using Microsoft Office Software.
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Good time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
• The ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with other departments.
• Communicate with team members using clear and professional language.
• Experience in the diving and hospitality industry, specifically in guest relations.
• A qualified diver with a passion for the Red Sea.
• Multilingual candidates. Italian, German, Arabic, or Spanish is a plus.
• Prior experience working with a reservation system like Opera is preferred.
If this is the job you are looking for, please send your CV (PDF only), cover letter, and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced scuba diving instructors with language skills
We are always looking for dynamic, experienced (preferably multilingual) instructors to join our amazing team.
Camel Dive Club is an industry leader. Established in 1986, we are an Instructor Training Center with customer service, safety and sustainability in the forefront of our brand. We have built our reputation with unrivaled diving services and an impeccable safety record.
Camel is run by an incredible and experienced team of both diving and non diving professionals who come to work every day to give their very best.
If you like the sound of what we have to offer and would like to grow with us as a professional then send us your CV along with a photo to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Work Experience Program
Are you a newly certified Divemaster or Instructor and want to get a taste of what working in the Industry is really like? Would you like to gain valuable teaching experience working alongside the most experienced and professional team of diving instructors at the oldest and most established diving center here in the Red Sea?
Sign up for our Camel work experience and be a part of our team!