PADI Enriched Air / Nitrox Specialty
Being PADI Enriched Air/Nitrox diver you can dive more safely and for longer (subject to certain limits, of course), since your body absorbs less nitrogen than when diving with air. Enriched Air/Nitrox also allows for shorter surface intervals between two subsequent dives.
The course takes approximately half a day. It may be combined with a full day guided diving.
Enriched Air/Nitrox dives are an optional extra (a supplement applies).
You will learn:
- how to plan and conduct Enriched Air/Nitrox dives
- analyze the oxygen content of your tank
- complete a fill log
- how to rent nitrox tanks properly in the future.
Your PADI Specialty certification allows you to dive with Enriched Air/Nitrox worldwide.
Camel Dive Club special offer: Complete your PADI Enriched Air/Nitrox Diver Specialty course with us, and get your nitrox tanks for free, on all subsequent dives and future visits.
Two nitrox tanks.
- A supplement is payable for dives.
- The course does not include equipment rental.