PADI Tec 45 Diver
PADI Tec 45 course follows Tec 40, and takes your training as a tec diver further and deeper. It is the second subcourse in the full PADI Tec Diver course. If you chose not to use twins on Tec 40, this is the course you will become proficient in their use.
During the course, you
- use a standardised technical diving rig
- learn the skills and equipment and planning need to dive to a maximum of 45 metres
- gain the knowledge to plan and execute single and repetitive decompression dives using a single stage cylinder of Enriched Air Nitrox or oxygen, to accelerate or add conservatism to the decompression stops
- learn to prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies
- master the basic skills and procedures that you will need to move into deeper technical diving
- on this course there is no time limit to the amount of decompression
You will use the Tec Diver Crew-Pak, which introduces you to
- tec diving terminology
- emergency procedures
- decompression and stage cylinder handling
- gas planning
The Crew-Pak includes a DVD-Rom manual, dive planning checklist and dive planning slate. You will continue using to use the Tec Diver Crew-Pak through to the PADI Tec 50 Diver course. The DVD-Rom manual is not required where it is not available in a language that the student understands.
We highly recommend completing required knowledge reviews before starting your course.