Welcome to our April newsletter!
HOW TO FLY TO SHARM EL SHEIKH - THE BEST OPTIONS
Following the latest updates on direct flights from and to Sharm El Sheikh, we've prepared a quick reference for YOU and your buddies to help you SAVING MONEY & TIME in booking alternative options to reach our beautiful Sharm El Sheikh. More and more divers are choosing non-direct flights. It’s so easy! Get inspired and watch this short video interview featuring our British guests Paul, Kimmy and Sue who flew via Cairo and have spent amazing diving days with us over their Easter break. Then choose and match your flights with our HOTEL FREE special offer:
- Fly with Pegasus from London (Stansted or Gatwick) via Istanbul
- Fly with EgyptAir from London (Heathrow) via Cairo
- Fly to Hurghada with Monarch, Thomson or easyJet, then take a connecting flight to Sharm with EgyptAir
- Fly to Milan with any available airline, then fly with Meridiana to Sharm
- Fly to Zurich with any available airline, then fly with Edelweiss to Sharm (until 29.05.16 and from October onwards)
- Fly to Brussels with Jetair to Hurghada, then take a connecting flight to Sharm with EgyptAir
Need more reasons to come and dive NOW? Check out our FREE HOTEL OFFER:
Valid for arrivals until 31 JULY 2016 !!!
7 night stay at Camel Hotel 4* including breakfasts + 5 days diving, airport transfer and Nitrox are bookable for only: 252 Euro per person in a double room 268 Euro in a single room. This offer is valid for arrivals until 31 July 2016 and bookings need to be done before 30 April, so hurry up and ! Please note: this offer has limited availability; terms and conditions apply.
Are you missing Red Sea diving? Now is the right time to come
Pampering 24 degrees water temperature, a gentle sun, amazing daily sightings and our fantastic rates are inspiring divers from all over the world to book their perfect diving break with us. Red Sea reefs and wrecks are teeming with marine life now, when there are only a few dive boats out in the Ocean. Sharks, dolphins, turtles, moray eels, Napoleon fish, schools of banner fish, tunas, snappers and “the usual suspects” are just a few hours away from where you are reading this now! Keep yourself updated on Facebook and follow us on Instagram for beautiful bubbling pictures and videos from our Camel Tribe.
Buddy, the Red Sea is waiting for you!