Diving offers for dive clubs and groups
Are you organising a group dive trip to Sharm El Sheikh? We know it’s hard to please everyone all the time so at Camel Dive Club, we offer enough value-for money options to satisfy all the members of your group.
Whether your group members plan to take diving courses or simply enjoy spectacular diving, we provide all the facilities and logistics needed for your group to enjoy a successful dive trip in Sharm El Sheikh. Plus we offer additional benefits specifically for groups, such as private boats and free places (subject to availability and conditions).
- More diving choices
- We include in your dive pack two world-class dives per day at Tiran or local sites at no extra charge; for Ras Mohammed the standard five Euro daily entrance fee is payable per person.
- We offer a free place for guests booked on the same basis (subject to group size); alternatively the group leader may choose to share this benefit between group members so that each person pays a lower price.
- Plan your own dive schedule: we offer groups a private boat with a dive guide to take care of logistics (subject to group size)
- Our fast speedboat to Tiran runs from 7am till sunset so it’s ideal if some of your group want to bring family who aren’t divers, or dive then relax for the day.
- If you plan to train your own divers while here, you’ll have access to all our facilities on the boat, as well as our specially designed 3.4m deep pool and air conditioned classrooms.
- Our hotel and apres dive choices
- Our clean and comfortable Pool view and Standard 4* rooms have three price levels, so your group can stay together on different budgets; we also have budget triple rooms. All include buffet breakfast.
- No hidden room charges: all our rooms have complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, a mini-fridge which you’re welcome to stock yourself, and a digital safe deposit box.
- NEW: Half Board meal plan is now available for group bookings. Please contact our to learn more.
- We’re located right in the centre of Naama Bay, so Camel Bar and our Indian and Italian restaurants offer good quality and value for eating and drinking. Or choose from the huge selection of eateries right outside.
- Relax with a cold drink in our dive centre’s chill-out zone at the end of your diving day. Free wi-fi in all our public areas makes it easy to get connected and stay in touch with home.
- Camel Bar shows all major sports events so there’s no need to search for a venue showing an unmissable game.
- Our special group rates
- We offer special rates for group stays at Camel Hotel with diving, as well as for diving-only packages for groups staying at other hotels. Please choose one of the options on the right hand side of this page or for further information and a quotation.