PADI Tec 50 Diver
The PADI Tec 50 course completes your training as an entry-level tec diver, taking you past the limits of recreational diving.
During the Tec 50 course, you
- use a standardised technical diving rig
- make actual decompression dives as deep as 50 metres
- use Enriched Air Nitrox and/or oxygen for decompression
- use desk top decompression software to create custom dive tables and plan your dives
- qualify to make technical decompression dives independently
You will use the Tec Diver Crew-Pak, which introduces you to
- tec diving terminology
- emergency procedures
- decompression and stage cylinder handling
- gas planning
The Crew-Pak includes a DVD-Rom manual, dive planning checklist and dive planning slate.The DVD-Rom manual is not required where it is not available in a language that the student understands.
|PADI Tec 50 Diver, 4 days / 4 dives||€605.00|
Prerequisites: Minimum age: 18 years. Minimum of 100 logged dives including 20 Enriched Air Nitrox dives deeper than 18m, at least 15 dives deeper than 30m. Good health, signed medical statement from a physician within past 12 months. PADI Tec 45 certification or equivalent.
Please note: The course includes technical equipment rental. For extras, see guided technical diving. Lunch on boat trips costs 7.50 Euro including unlimited soft drinks, payable at the dive centre. You may purchase the PADI Tec Deep Diver Crew Pak from Tribe Shop at Camel Hotel, cost approximately 60 Euro. We highly recommend completing required knowledge reviews before starting your course.